I purchased a KHW M4A1 which had a problem with the bolt.When I contacted airsplat they were very helpful and told me what I needed to do to fix my problem and prevent it from happening again.

Their solution made the problem worse, however. I sent the gun back to them (with all the parts) and they told me their recommended modification voided the warranty and they would not fix the gun.

As if this was not bad enough they did not (nor ever did) return any of the other parts other than the nonfunctional gun.After man calls and emails I finally gave up after about I year, calling the purchase a total loss.

Had an Experience with Airsplat?

Comments

Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more