Airsplat.com Giving the Cold Shoulder

13 of 33 Airsplat reviews

I ordered a few things online off of airsplat.com but they never came.There was apparently a technical difficulty between Paypal and their sales branch.

A few weeks passed with no emails of conformation so I sent them an email asking what was going on. They informed me of the technical difficulty. Months passed with still no word of any change. I started calling the company about the matter.

The first times, they said "yes we see the problem, we are working on it." The next times I called they said "to figure this out I would have to go to another building and I will have to hang up. We will call back." Well they never called back. This happened on 2 or 3 occasions. A whole year had passes and they have made no seeming attempt to fix my problem.

The website requires an account, so I have an account on the website. On this account you can see your current orders so every time. However after about a year of calling and complaining, I'm pretty sure they locked me out of my account so I couldn't give them the order number for them to go "fix the problem for me". I say this because I couldn't log in so I decided to check my password.

I got an email from the computer telling me my password. I typed it in multiple times and even tried copy pasting to make sure I had it right but I got every time, "there is no username with this password". Eventually Paypal canceled the transaction because the company was not doing anything. It has now been two years and I saw a commercial on youtube claiming they have 100% customer satisfaction.

This is what really made me angry. Because I was a customer and I give their customer service a 0% satisfaction. So if you are looking to buy airsoft or paintball or anything like that online, don't use airsplat.

A better option would be something like Hobbytron.They often have a lot lower prices than airsplat aswell.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 33 Airsplat reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Thor

Jan 21, 2014 #776152 California City, California, United States

Sorry to hear this. Do Not Buy From Airsplat. I am waiting for them to fix THEIR issues before I make a complaint in here. They don't *** over everyone..but if you end up having problems with Airsplat you won't get the issue solved for MONTHS.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Airsplat. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Airsplat.
Filing a new complaint about
×