I ordered a few things online off of airsplat.com but they never came.There was apparently a technical difficulty between Paypal and their sales branch.
A few weeks passed with no emails of conformation so I sent them an email asking what was going on. They informed me of the technical difficulty. Months passed with still no word of any change. I started calling the company about the matter.
The first times, they said "yes we see the problem, we are working on it." The next times I called they said "to figure this out I would have to go to another building and I will have to hang up. We will call back." Well they never called back. This happened on 2 or 3 occasions. A whole year had passes and they have made no seeming attempt to fix my problem.
The website requires an account, so I have an account on the website. On this account you can see your current orders so every time. However after about a year of calling and complaining, I'm pretty sure they locked me out of my account so I couldn't give them the order number for them to go "fix the problem for me". I say this because I couldn't log in so I decided to check my password.
I got an email from the computer telling me my password. I typed it in multiple times and even tried copy pasting to make sure I had it right but I got every time, "there is no username with this password". Eventually Paypal canceled the transaction because the company was not doing anything. It has now been two years and I saw a commercial on youtube claiming they have 100% customer satisfaction.
This is what really made me angry. Because I was a customer and I give their customer service a 0% satisfaction. So if you are looking to buy airsoft or paintball or anything like that online, don't use airsplat.
A better option would be something like Hobbytron.They often have a lot lower prices than airsplat aswell.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I am an ELITE MEMBER . . . means nothing to Airsplat customer service! It just means I was *** enough to give them more money just to buy..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."