I ordered a few things online off of airsplat.com but they never came.There was apparently a technical difficulty between Paypal and their sales branch.
A few weeks passed with no emails of conformation so I sent them an email asking what was going on. They informed me of the technical difficulty. Months passed with still no word of any change. I started calling the company about the matter.
The first times, they said "yes we see the problem, we are working on it." The next times I called they said "to figure this out I would have to go to another building and I will have to hang up. We will call back." Well they never called back. This happened on 2 or 3 occasions. A whole year had passes and they have made no seeming attempt to fix my problem.
The website requires an account, so I have an account on the website. On this account you can see your current orders so every time. However after about a year of calling and complaining, I'm pretty sure they locked me out of my account so I couldn't give them the order number for them to go "fix the problem for me". I say this because I couldn't log in so I decided to check my password.
I got an email from the computer telling me my password. I typed it in multiple times and even tried copy pasting to make sure I had it right but I got every time, "there is no username with this password". Eventually Paypal canceled the transaction because the company was not doing anything. It has now been two years and I saw a commercial on youtube claiming they have 100% customer satisfaction.
This is what really made me angry. Because I was a customer and I give their customer service a 0% satisfaction. So if you are looking to buy airsoft or paintball or anything like that online, don't use airsplat.
A better option would be something like Hobbytron.They often have a lot lower prices than airsplat aswell.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."